If the heater is not used in the correct way, a malfunction may occur. Each heater requires a certain minimum amount of space for safe use of the heater. In addition, make sure the room is provided with sufficient natural ventilation.
Generally, the following rules apply:
- Position the heater at a sufficient distance from walls, curtains and furniture. Allow a minimum of 1.5 m of free space in front of the heater. The overhead space above the heater has to be completely empty.
- Do not expose the heater to direct sunlight.
- Avoid draught around the heater.
- Place the heater on a level surface that will resist heat (>26ºC).
- Place the heater on a cool surface. If necessary, make use of the heater rolling system by Qlima.
- Do not place the heater near another heat source.
If none of the above is the cause of a problem, or if the solution does not provide the desired result, please go to your Qlima point of sale, bringing your proof of purchase with you. As a standard, all Qlima paraffin heaters have a 4-year warranty.